Thursday, August 14, 2003

Are you having trouble finishing the LSAT?
Here is a tip for all those law school bound losers.

Obviously it is an advantage that you take a prep course. I highly recommend taking TestMasters. (http://www.testmasters180.com) They have a great system and wonderful experts. You get the most for your buck.

Here is a brief history of how I scored. He was tall dark and handsome. We met at a bathhouse. He was hung. JUST KIDDING

My first diagnostic, taken without any previous knowledge of the LSAT, was 143. 143 is the lowest 20%. I studied like a dog and it was only enough to reach a score of 157 (77%). A 157 is simply not good enough for UCLA LAW. So I tried again this summer. Currently I am at 162 (87%) and still have almost 2 months to go.

The reason I am scoring better is not due to the fact that I have been studying for over a year. In fact I have not touched the LSAT issue since last October. The main reason is the fact that I am a faster reader. I bought a book “10 Days to Faster Reading” by Abby Marks. It is a small book with lots of eye exercises and different techniques for better reading. It works. I use to read at 150 words per minute. This is below the 225 average. Today I read at over 350 wpm.

So buy the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
Name:
Location: LA, California, United States
...three years ago, the leader of al-Qaida in Mesopotamia wrote to his guru Osama Bin Laden, saying that there was a real danger of the electoral process succeeding in Iraq and of "suffocating" the true Islamist cause. The only way of preventing this triumph of the democratic heresy, wrote Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, was to make life so unbearable for the heretical Shiites that they would respond in kind. The ensuing conflict would ruin all the plans of the Crusader-Zionist alliance." By Mr. Hitch"