Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Last Month

I have been busy and have lacked the will to blog as my intellectual curiosities have been challenged in class; leaving me little to share through prose. Law school is both exciting and tiring. My professors, with one layperson exception, are extraordinary teachers. To say the least, I am enjoying them immensely and am at times in awe of their presence. Any one of them would make a great mentor.

My classmates, all of whom are brilliant, are currently reading this post. Hey yo all.

I expect to begin the analytical orgy that is legal blogging soon after my first midterm. Until then, the latest " Hitch v Galloway " debate should provide plenty of laughs while considering the hysterical arguments of the anti-war left that has allied with the " wannabe-communists " .

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Blog. It's nice.

Ads.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger MAlex said...

Thanks,

While i don't fish yet, when i do, i will be sure to consult your link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
Name:
Location: LA, California, United States
...three years ago, the leader of al-Qaida in Mesopotamia wrote to his guru Osama Bin Laden, saying that there was a real danger of the electoral process succeeding in Iraq and of "suffocating" the true Islamist cause. The only way of preventing this triumph of the democratic heresy, wrote Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, was to make life so unbearable for the heretical Shiites that they would respond in kind. The ensuing conflict would ruin all the plans of the Crusader-Zionist alliance." By Mr. Hitch"