Saturday, December 25, 2004

X-Mas is Over.

Now I get to wake up early on Sunday (25th) and spend that hard earned cash on some newly discounted Armani clothes. Yehhhh.

Christmas was great and is bound to get even better once I arrive in London next week. My other ½ and I will be meeting-up with a group of truly fabulous friends. Our goal is to be as gay as possible by seeing as many plays and musicals as tolerable. Plus, we get to meet Sir Ian (Gandalf, Magneto).

My goal is to flirt with this movie star in order to acquire some queer points. You are nobody in the gay world unless you know somebody famous. Oh, and I also want to have his baby and estate.

(Ian, I only say these absurd things in jest. By the time you read this, post successful execution of aforementioned plan, you will already be fully aware of my odd sense of humor. XOXO )

On an even more serious note, my work buddy is in North Korea on a special “lets see who can get hit by a communist bullet first” tour. I wish him the best and hope that he returns in one piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
Name:
Location: LA, California, United States
...three years ago, the leader of al-Qaida in Mesopotamia wrote to his guru Osama Bin Laden, saying that there was a real danger of the electoral process succeeding in Iraq and of "suffocating" the true Islamist cause. The only way of preventing this triumph of the democratic heresy, wrote Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, was to make life so unbearable for the heretical Shiites that they would respond in kind. The ensuing conflict would ruin all the plans of the Crusader-Zionist alliance." By Mr. Hitch"