Monday, January 19, 2004

Michael Moore is a fat-sad liar.

We all know that he is fat. So that item is not newsworthy; just therapeutic. However, his fictional mockumantary “Bowling For Columbine” is full of lies and clever editing tricks.

Example:
The factory that Moore claims to be the largest manufacturer of American
Nuclear weapons is a satellite manufacturing plant.
There is dozens of these little lies in his film along with some major BS.
Read up if you care.

http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html

PS-After seeing Moby on Bill Mahrs show this week I have decided not to buy any more of his CD’s. I still think he is an awesome musician. However, he is also an extremely unreasonable and intolerant individual. I am not one to financially support such people.
If I was I would be sending checks to the likes of Al-I wish I could get it on with Lady Ann-Franken, Janeane-never a leading actress-Garofalo, Russell-who-Simmons, Michael –no longer relevant-Stipe, and that Al (not smarter then Issa) Sharpton.

I strongly believe that these folk have every right to voice their opinions. I believe in factions and the need for factional conflict (Madison Federalist #10). In fact, pulling my support is my own way of voicing my opinion. So don’t be a hater Moby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
Name:
Location: LA, California, United States
...three years ago, the leader of al-Qaida in Mesopotamia wrote to his guru Osama Bin Laden, saying that there was a real danger of the electoral process succeeding in Iraq and of "suffocating" the true Islamist cause. The only way of preventing this triumph of the democratic heresy, wrote Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, was to make life so unbearable for the heretical Shiites that they would respond in kind. The ensuing conflict would ruin all the plans of the Crusader-Zionist alliance." By Mr. Hitch"